- ready to use and comfortable ZFS storage appliance for iSCSI/FC, NFS and SMB
- Active Directory support with Snaps as Previous Version
- user friendly Web-GUI that includes all functions for a sophisticated NAS or SAN appliance.
- commercial use allowed
- no capacity limit
- free download for End-User
- increased GUI performance/ background agents
- bugfix/ updates/ access to bugfixes
- extensions like comfortable ACL handling, disk and realtime monitoring or remote replication
- appliance diskmap, security and tuning (Pro complete)
- Redistribution/Bundling/setup on customers demand optional
please request a quotation
Free BSD ZFS Server
For Free-BSD you can use FreeNAS, nas4free or ZFSGuru (state unclear)
You can export/import pools from/ to Solaris if the ZFS version is supported on the importing system.
Nexentastor 4: Version 28/5000
OpenIndiana/OmniOS: Version 28/5000
Solaris: Version 29+ (incompatibel to v5000, you must use plain pool v.28 and ZFSv5)
If the disks were formatted in FreeBSD with GPT partitions (which FreeBSD recognizes but Solaris doesn't),
you cannot import to Solaris.
Pools with disks formatted with GEOM can be exported from FreeBSD/FreeNAS/ZFSGuru and reimported into Solaris
GPT may work also but only if the partition spans the whole disk