- ready to use and comfortable ZFS storage appliance for iSCSI/FC, NFS and SMB
- Active Directory support with Snaps as Previous Version
- user friendly Web-GUI that includes all functions for a sophisticated NAS or SAN appliance.
- commercial use allowed
- no capacity limit
- free download for End-User
Community add-ons like AFP, AMP, Baikal, Proftp, Mediatomb, Owncloud, PHPVirtualbox, Pydio or Serviio.
- increased GUI performance/ background agents
- support/ updates/ access to bugfixes
- extensions like comfortable ACL handling, disk and realtime monitoring or remote replication
- appliance diskmap, security and tuning (Pro complete)
- Redistribution/Bundling/setup on customers demand optional
please request a quotation
ProFTPD is the default ftp Server on Oracle Solaris.
You can install proftpd on OmniOS and OpenIndiana as a SMF service via:
wget -O - www.napp-it.org/proftpd | perl
This free add-on is working for napp-it on OmniOS/ OI only.
There is no support from napp-it for this add-on.
I have got a user comment:
The installer compiles 1.3.6 rc4 (optionally edit the installer script for another release)
There are problems with user authentication that works with 1.3.6 rc1
A compilation of 1.3.6 final failed with an error on the auth module